We are building an Artist Registry!
Get your info on the Artist Registry Form
Join Artists of all kinds in this comprehensive registry of local artists of all kinds!
• Artists may enter up to 4 pieces per artist (space permitting). Works in any media, with a Gold Country theme, are welcome.
• Pieces must be delivered to Kennedy Mine ready to hang or display on Sat/Sun,
9:30 am – 3:30 pm, June 15-16, 2019. Non-juried, no fee to participate.
• Artists price their works for sale, and if sold at the BBQ show, will pay Kennedy Mine Foundation 30% commission of the sales price.
• Artists should bring easels, if possible, to display their art. Please label with your name and phone number. The Kennedy Mine will provide tables and some table-top easels. For unusual display needs, please contact Linda Gonzales, 209-223-9542. Exhibits are not insured.
• Artists are encouraged to attend the BBQ and Art Show, and showcase their artwork with event guests. A discount ticket price for the BBQ will be offered to art show participants.
• Unsold art remaining at the Kennedy Mine after the event must be picked up on Sat/Sun, 9:30 am – 3:30 pm, June 22 -23, 2019.
Weekends, 9:30 – 4, 209-223-9542, OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
HWY 49/88, JACKSON, CALIFORNIA
53rd National Mother Lode Exhibition
DEADLINE : May 21, 2019
Placerville Arts Association, 53rd National Mother Lode Art Exhibition at Sacramento Fine Arts Center, California, July 16 –August 4, 2019. Juror/Judge of awards: Folsom Lake College Art professor Margaret Welty. Anticipate awards valued at $3,000. Entry guidelines: www.placervillearts.com.
- IMPORTANT: you will NOT be required to sit the show
AmadorArts is here to promote the vibrant professional artists working creatively in Amador County. Artists of all modalities will be featured in our future Artist Directory. If you’d like to be included in this directory, please fill out this form: