Amador County Arts Council is committed to keeping the arts central to Amador County life!
Established in 1982, Amador County Arts Council (“AmadorArts”) is a 501(c)3 non-profit and is the designated State-Local Partner (SLP) to the California Arts Council, a state agency. Our mission is to encourage, support, and promote The Arts in our schools and community. AmadorArts achieves our mission by:
- Producing FREE concerts in rural parks through Amador County
- Hiring professional Teaching Artists to teach visual arts, poetry, and Indigenous Dance, in all public elementary schools to all students, grades TK through 6, and in Junior High and High School classrooms (over 2200 students)
- Awarding scholarships to graduating artists who are pursuing The Arts in college
- Making grants to support local creative projects that impact the community-at-large while uplifting the lives and voices of historically marginalized rural people
- Advocating for Arts Education and Racial Equity
- Arts Journalism — reporting local Arts Education and creative successes and challenges in the local newspaper
Our Commitment to Our Donors
We will not sell, share or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations. This policy applies to all information received online and offline, as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications. To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.
YOU make Amador County an ARTS HUB!
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you and appreciate your generosity in helping us sustain The Arts in our community!
- $2 supports the Artist Directory software for one day
- $45 is the cost of ONE art supply kit
- $80 pays for our telephone for one month
- $150 provides ZOOM virtual event platform for one year
- $460 is the cost of one month in our office
- $650 supports one year of our Arts Line monthly Newsletter
- $725 covers the Artist Directory for one year
- $1000 pays for one scholarship to a local high schooler
- $2500 supports the Amador Alliance for Arts Education for one year
- $5000 covers our annual advertising costs
- $12,000 is the cost of the annual Winefest fundraiser
- $12,000 is the cost of the TGIF Free Summer Concerts
- $25,000 is the cost of the TK-6 Arts Education program