Bringing disaster resources, training, and tools to Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, and Tuolumne Counties.
A network of citizens, artists, leaders, museums, libraries, and organizations working collectively to protect the cultural and artistic assets of our region.
- To establish a team of “Secondary Responders” who will provide arts, entertainment, and respite activities during disasters.
- To prepare cultural and community centers to act as evacuation centers.
- To bring disaster training and resources into our region.
- To secure grant money that supports disaster planning for local arts and cultural assets.
- To assess and map regional cultural assets.
- To connect local artists with disaster relief funds.
The Central Sierra Disaster Preparedness Network is open to anyone.
Our next meeting will be at Amador County Arts Council on February 10 at 10am. 617 South CA-49, Jackson CA 95642.